Faster Response Time in GSelector 3.7.0
RCS continues to enhance GSelector; the program that virtually eliminates unscheduled song positions. This guarantees that the best song lands in the best slot every time with GSelector. The RCS patented goal-driven demand based scheduling engine in GSelector is like no other music scheduling program. You create a station, design clocks, enter and code your songs, and then GSelector will schedule them according to their natural demand.
New to GSelector 3.7:
- GSelector Helper is a new utility that loads when Windows starts and allows GSelector to start and run more efficiently.
- When highlighting items in the Editor the Test Bar and Failure Details panes now update more quickly.
- There’s a new LINKER | Link Goals | Balance window allowing you to apply Shifts, Limits, Maximum per Hour and Minimum Separation values to individual links.
- A new Cumulative Airtime field is now available in the Editor, in Export Schedule and in Reports.
- The interface between GSelector and Master Control Versions 15.2.2 c and greater has been significantly improved.
For a complete list please visit rcscommunity.com